RSVP to Joann Gore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 702-5008.
Florida Bar Board Certification Panel Discussion CLE
Moderated by TBA President Sean Desmond
(1-hour CLE credit pending Florida Bar approval)
Hear from five Florida Bar board certified panelists:
Joseph Bodiford – Criminal Trial
Joseph Boyd – Marital and Family Law and Real Estate Law
Francine Ffolkes – State and Federal Government and Administrative Practice
Christine Graves – Appellate Practice
Steve Sellers – Civil Trial, Business Litigation and Construction Law
Get answers to these questions and more:
- Why did you get board certified?
- Was the process difficult?
- How long did it take you to accomplish the goal?
- Do you recommend that other lawyers get board certified?
- Has board certification benefited your practice?
- What tips do you have to offer to other lawyers seeking board certification?
- How do professionalism and ethics impact the board certification process?
Representatives from The Florida Bar board certification program will be at the meeting to answer additional questions.