Young Lawyers Section Officers and Board
The Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association has over 80 members. Regular TBA members who are under age 36 or within the first five years of practice and all law students are eligible for membership.
The Young Lawyers Section hosts charity events such as Holidays in July for Tallahassee-area foster children; organizes and promotes continuing legal education, promotes Legal Aid Foundation Tallahassee; and provides networking events for new law students and young lawyers.
The Young Lawyers Section also acts as the liaison to the Florida State University College of Law Student Bar Association.
- To stimulate the interest of law students and recently admitted lawyers in the objectives of the Tallahassee Bar Association.
- To promote professional and social understanding and cooperation among law students and recently admitted lawyers.
- To contribute to the educational and professional advancement of all lawyers in general, and law students and recently admitted lawyers in particular.
- To carry out projects for the betterment of relations between the Bar, Bench, Community and Academia.
- To better coordinate the efforts and interactions of law students and new members of the Tallahassee Bar Association with their counterparts in other county and state bar associations.